Adopting North Iowa Fresh
With the North Iowa Fresh organization winding down at the end of 2021 after several great years of service to connect local growers with eaters in north central Iowa, Prudent Produce is stepping in to help keep those connections going.
Starting in March 2022, Prudent Produce began deliveries to many of the places previously served by North Iowa Fresh (NIF). Note that we continue to utilize pick up locations as NIF did -- we will NOT be able to deliver to individual homes on this route at this time. We will deliver to various sites ('coops'), and you will pick up your bin from that site.
If you would like to try out our service: On the 2nd step of the signup page, under "Your Delivery Address", click on the "looking for a coop" and then you'll be able to select a coop. This is the location for where you will pick up your bins each week. See our list of coops below to choose the best one for you.
Pickup Locations ("Coops"):
Belmond - Iowa Specialty Hospital
- 403 1st St SE, Belmond, IA 50421
- Pick-up hours: 3pm - 7:30pm
- Rachel and Josh Mack Residence (private address, contact us to get it)
- Pick-up hours: 3pm - 6pm
- EVERY OTHER WEEK ONLY
Clarion - Iowa Specialty Hospital
- 1316 S Main St, Clarion, IA 50525
- Pick-up hours: 4pm - 7:30pm
Clear Lake - Wellness Center
- 115 North 20th Street, Clear Lake, IA 50428
- Pick-up hours: 2pm - 7pm
Garner - Crown Point Builders Inc
- 700 US HWY 18, Garner, IA 50438
- Pick-up hours: 2:30pm - 6pm
Hampton - ISU Extension
- Private address; contact us to get it
- Pick-up hours: Noon - 4:30pm
- Pick-up hours: (TBD)
Mason City - Cerro Gordo Public Health
- 2570 4th St SW STE 1, Mason City, IA 50401
- Pick-up hours: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Mason City - ISU Extension
- 601 S Illinois Ave, Mason City, IA 50401
- Pick-up hours: 1pm - 4:30pm
Billing: When you activate your account, you will need to enter credit card info. Then we will automatically charge it on Fridays (the day AFTER delivery). There are no membership costs. You are not required to pay any amount up front.
Please contact us if you have questions or ideas for how we can better meet the needs of north central Iowa!