Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 3 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 16 fluid onces half and half
- 6 gloves garlic, crushed
- 6 ounces grated parmesan
- Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size. Place in a large saucepan, add the salt, and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork.
- Heat the half-and-half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan; stir to combine. Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?