Easy Roasted Sunchokes (Paleo “steak fries”)
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Easy oven-roasted veggie to replace the potato or starch on your dinner plate. A simple and flavorful way to prepare a delicacy veggie.
- 1lb Sunchokes (Jerusalem Artichokes), scrubbed
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped italian or curled parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Scrub the Sunchokes with a potato brush and chop into 1 inch bite-size chunks
- Toss in a medium sized bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper until coated
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until the skin is slightly browned
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve plain or with a side of ketchup.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?