Honey Sweetened Orange Cranberry Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Offered to us by Ms. Christi H in Des Moines, says it is yummy and natural with honey!
- 1 cup (240ml) orange juice
- ½ cup (160 grams) honey
- 2 tablespoons - ¼ cup orange zest (from about 2 - 4 oranges)
- 1 12-ounce package (340 grams) of cranberries
- Over medium heat, dissolve the honey in the orange juice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of orange zest.
- Add the cranberries and cook, uncovered, until most of the berries have popped and the sauce has thickened quite a bit (it'll continue to thicken as it cools). It takes about 10 – 15 minutes. I don't both stirring, but you can if you like.
- Taste the sauce and add the remaining orange zest, if desired.
- Pour the sauce in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?