Mary’s Natural Non-GMO Turkey
$3.99 / lb
(total will be $64 to $80)
Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are plants or animals created through gene splicing. This experimental technology merges DNA from different species, creating unstable combinations of plant, animal, bacterial, and viral genes that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding.
• Most developed nations do not consider GMOs to be safe.
• More than sixty countries around the world, including Australia, Japan, and all of the countries in the European Union, have significant restrictions or outright bans on the production and sale of GMOs.
• The incidence of numerous health problems increased after GMOs were introduced in 1996.
• Growing GM crops involves the increased use of toxic herbicides.
• Certain herbicides can harm birds, insects, amphibians, marine ecosystems, and soil organisms.
• Growing some GM crops involves injecting insecticides into the soil prior to crop germination.
• Some GMO seeds are coated with up to four systemic insecticides plus a fungicide.
• Growing some GM crops requires the use of “stacked” genetically engineered seeds with Bt* traits of up to eight different genes.
What does the “Non-GMO Project Verified” seal mean? The seal indicates that the product bearing the seal has gone through our verification process and has met the criteria. Our verification is an assurance that a product has been produced according to consensus-based best practices for GMO avoidance
• We test all at-risk ingredients in turkeys diet.
• We test every load of corn and soybean for GMOs
• The action threshold for animal feed and supplements 1.5%. Corn or soybean have to be at least 98.5 Non-GMO.
No Antibiotics Ever
Raised Without Added Hormones
Step 3 - Enhanced Outdoor Access
Fed a Non-GMO Vegetarian Diet: 65% Non-GMO Corn, 30% Non-GMO Soybean Meal, 5% Vitamins and Minerals
Fed No Animal By-Products
You will be billed for actual weights at $3.99 / lb. the week the turkey is delivered. You will be charged a $20 deposit when you order, which will then be applied toward the full payment the week of delivery.