If you have any questions, please send us a message or give us a call at 515-367-0302
We take your privacy and security very seriously. We do not sell, trade, give away, or release any of your information to anyone for any reason. Our website is PCI compliant and runs on a secure server.
We require a valid credit card to be kept on file and for service. Credit cards are charged on Thursdays or Fridays for deliveries made earlier in the week. If a charge does not go through one week, we will continue to try to charge the card daily, and you will receive an automated email saying that the charge did not go through.
- Service maybe canceled anytime before 9am the Friday before your next scheduled delivery. Canceled orders after the deadline are donated to a foodbank or gifted to families in need.
- All produce bins and packing materials are property of Prudent Produce. Any property not returned to us will be charged to the customers. It is expected that an empty bin will be left outside for us to pick up on your scheduled delivery day in exchange for your new one.
- We charge a $41.00 replacement fee on each unreturned produce bin. Customers will be informed of this action before it happens. This would only apply to a cancelation not a "forgotten" bin and only after all attempts to retrieve had been exhausted.
- All orders of service are considered standing orders (service will continue weekly or bi-weekly according to the customers terms until we are notified otherwise).
- We reserve the right to limit our delivery area. We make all efforts to deliver to areas listed within our zip codes of service, but we reserve the right to refuse service particularly in remote areas. We do not deliver outside of Central Iowa.
- Customers are not required to be at home at the time of delivery. Produce will remain fresh, for 4 or more hours, left inside the delivery bins. (not valid in winter months)
- We are 100% behind our customers and the produce we deliver.
If you have any questions, Please contact us!