If you have any questions, please send us a message
or give us a call at 515-367-0302
We take your privacy and security very seriously. We do not sell, trade, give away, or release any of your information to anyone for any reason. Our website is PCI compliant and runs on a secure server.
Keeping it Simple!
Prudent Produce is of the old school, so to speak. We remember (and still dream of a day) when a hand-shake and a persons good word was enough to seal any deal but in todays fast-paced world we thought we should make things clear for everyone the rules.
We are simple people at Prudent Produce but...............just so we all know!
Prudent Produce is an Organic Produce Home Delivery Service. We deliver to homes and places of business organic fruits and vegetables.
- We require a valid credit card to be kept on file and for service. Credit cards are charged on the day of delivery. If for any reason the credit card is declined, no produce will be delivered.
- Service maybe canceled anytime before 9am the Friday before your next scheduled delivery. Canceled produce bins after the deadline go to charity.
- All produce bins and packing materials are property of Prudent Produce. Any property not returned to us will be charged to the customers. It is expected that an empty bin will be left outside for us to pick up on your scheduled delivery day in exchange for your new one.
- We charge a $25.00 replacement fee on unreturned produce bins, customer will be informed of this action before it happens. (This would only apply to a cancelation not a "forgotten" bin and only after all attempts to retrieve had been exhausted)
- All orders of service are considered standing orders (service will continue weekly or bi-weekly according to the customers terms until we are notified otherwise).
- Deadline for exchanges to your produce bin must be received by Noon on Saturday. This however, does not guarantee that your request will be granted, but it does better the odds.
- We reserve the right not to deliver outside of Central Iowa.
- Customers are not required to be at home at the time of delivery. Produce will remain fresh, for 4 or more hours, left inside the delivery bins. (not valid in winter months)
- Prudent Produce delivers produce in the latter parts of the afternoon with deliveries being completed, in most cases, by 6PM.
- We are 100% behind our customers and the produce we deliver.
If you have any questions, Please contact us!